Back 7978 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

D'awww!! :wow: <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
AngelFyre makes anything look good :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I miss RP'ing with AF...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 17:00 My Gryffindor buddy!!!
hi boo <3 how r u today? im so glad its saturday lol i slept until noon! and then i had leftover sushi and rice for breakfast y u m

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 17:00 My Gryffindor buddy!!!
hi boo <3 how r u today? im so glad its saturday lol i slept until noon! and then i had leftover sushi and rice for breakfast y u m
Yum! Did a shopping trip for ma and just chilling before I go for a quick walk ^^

Also thinking of ideas for a possible thread with Col! (Even though he just replied to a thread :sweatingbullets: I'll make it up Colin somehow :lol: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
got loads of replies to do today... wish me luck

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww, you should send her a gentle reminder via owl if its been a bit for a reply

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I found two of Mateo's rp codes!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:04 Aww, you should send her a gentle reminder via owl if its been a bit for a reply
Aww I always feel really bad when I do that because I know people can get really busy and simply lose track of time :sweatingbullets: :lol: Which is completely understandable ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:06
Simon Kincaid wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:04 Aww, you should send her a gentle reminder via owl if its been a bit for a reply
Aww I always feel really bad when I do that because I know people can get really busy and simply lose track of time :sweatingbullets: :lol: Which is completely understandable ^^
then I shall on your behalf when I next talk with her :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 7978 / 18141