21 Sep 2024, 15:21
Let's Chat!
Oof yeah XD sounds crazy.Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 15:09I remember when I first got started I wrote a bunch of open threads and no one responded to them. Then suddenly a month later after that, everyone started replying to them. That was on top of new RPs I had made well after thatQuinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 15:07Ahh that's so real!!! XDEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:50Me too!!!Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:48Ohh!! Fun!!! Im actually so excited now XD can’t wait to play as himmmmEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:40
For a solid summer (IC) my iNPC has been a grouchy, broody, sassy lad.
It'll be fun!![]()
As if I don't have enough RPs to be getting on with already![]()
![]()
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
21 Sep 2024, 15:25
Let's Chat!
@Quinn Root
I never expected to become well known so quickly
I never expected to become well known so quickly
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 16:20
Let's Chat!
who here likes descendants...?
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
21 Sep 2024, 16:58
Let's Chat!
gooooooooood morning everyone :]
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
21 Sep 2024, 17:00
Let's Chat!
My Gryffindor buddy!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
21 Sep 2024, 17:08
Let's Chat!
21 Sep 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
Actually, it's going well, I'm trying to write some answers after a long day! What about you?
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"