Back 7975 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:36 We should!!! :wow: I would like to warn that Ollie will not be likable XD Think Malfoy from the main series. Kind of rude and spoiled. With a distaste for muggle borns.
For a solid summer (IC) my iNPC has been a grouchy, broody, sassy lad.

It'll be fun! :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 13:49 Morning everyone!! Heading to channel my inner Legolas 😂
BAIII!!!!!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!!! :wow:

I’ve been sitting on the bus for the last hour, 10-ish minutes to go before we get to the course :sweatingbullets:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:42 EM!!! :wow:

I’ve been sitting on the bus for the last hour, 10-ish minutes to go before we get to the course :sweatingbullets:
You've got this!!!

*le gasp*

Col's done his reply to our thread! :wow: *zooms*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:40
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:36 We should!!! :wow: I would like to warn that Ollie will not be likable XD Think Malfoy from the main series. Kind of rude and spoiled. With a distaste for muggle borns.
For a solid summer (IC) my iNPC has been a grouchy, broody, sassy lad.

It'll be fun! :LOL:
Ohh!! Fun!!! Im actually so excited now XD can’t wait to play as himmmm

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:48
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:40
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:36 We should!!! :wow: I would like to warn that Ollie will not be likable XD Think Malfoy from the main series. Kind of rude and spoiled. With a distaste for muggle borns.
For a solid summer (IC) my iNPC has been a grouchy, broody, sassy lad.

It'll be fun! :LOL:
Ohh!! Fun!!! Im actually so excited now XD can’t wait to play as himmmm
Me too!!!

As if I don't have enough RPs to be getting on with already :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:50
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:48
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:40
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:36 We should!!! :wow: I would like to warn that Ollie will not be likable XD Think Malfoy from the main series. Kind of rude and spoiled. With a distaste for muggle borns.
For a solid summer (IC) my iNPC has been a grouchy, broody, sassy lad.

It'll be fun! :LOL:
Ohh!! Fun!!! Im actually so excited now XD can’t wait to play as himmmm
Me too!!!

As if I don't have enough RPs to be getting on with already :LOL:
Ahh that's so real!!! XD

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 15:07
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:50
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:48
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:40
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:36 We should!!! :wow: I would like to warn that Ollie will not be likable XD Think Malfoy from the main series. Kind of rude and spoiled. With a distaste for muggle borns.
For a solid summer (IC) my iNPC has been a grouchy, broody, sassy lad.

It'll be fun! :LOL:
Ohh!! Fun!!! Im actually so excited now XD can’t wait to play as himmmm
Me too!!!

As if I don't have enough RPs to be getting on with already :LOL:
Ahh that's so real!!! XD
I remember when I first got started I wrote a bunch of open threads and no one responded to them. Then suddenly a month later after that, everyone started replying to them. That was on top of new RPs I had made well after that :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey y’all!!!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
Back 7975 / 18141