Back 7973 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 11:01
Aëlys Walley wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 10:24 I finished the first post on my page (History), if anyone has the time, could they take a look and give me their opinion? :wise: :sweatingbullets:
Looks good, especially the gradient!
Thank you so much ! I like to have fun with colors... and create avatars. If you ever want to have a new avatar, contact me via owls and I'll make you four suggestions, I love doing that!

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aëlys Walley wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 11:09
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 11:01
Aëlys Walley wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 10:24 I finished the first post on my page (History), if anyone has the time, could they take a look and give me their opinion? :wise: :sweatingbullets:
Looks good, especially the gradient!
Thank you so much ! I like to have fun with colors... and create avatars. If you ever want to have a new avatar, contact me via owls and I'll make you four suggestions, I love doing that!
Thats wonderful! I'll surely owl you if I ever want one, thank you! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
You're welcome, it's with pleasure! :wise:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you ?

Sorry for a DP :no:
Last edited by Aëlys Walley on 21 Sep 2024, 12:16, edited 1 time in total.

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Howdy, Aëlys! Please refrain from advertising in the Let’s Chat thread, we have threads like this for sharing. ^^

I have a 5k this morning, and it’s an hour drive out, so I’m up at 6! On a Saturday!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:14 Howdy, Aëlys! Please refrain from advertising in the Let’s Chat thread, we have threads like this for sharing. ^^

I have a 5k this morning, and it’s an hour drive out, so I’m up at 6! On a Saturday!
Ok, sorry I will edit my message and repost it in the right place!

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aëlys Walley wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:16
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:14 Howdy, Aëlys! Please refrain from advertising in the Let’s Chat thread, we have threads like this for sharing. ^^

I have a 5k this morning, and it’s an hour drive out, so I’m up at 6! On a Saturday!
Ok, sorry I will edit my message and repost it in the right place!
No worries! We’ve all done it one time or another :lol:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
*slithers into chat*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!! 💚💛

*tacklesnugs*

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:45 EM!! 💚💛

*tacklesnugs*
AVA!! 💛💚

*snuggie snoos*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7973 / 18141