21 Sep 2024, 11:09
Let's Chat!
Thank you so much ! I like to have fun with colors... and create avatars. If you ever want to have a new avatar, contact me via owls and I'll make you four suggestions, I love doing that!Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 11:01Looks good, especially the gradient!Aëlys Walley wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 10:24 I finished the first post on my page (History), if anyone has the time, could they take a look and give me their opinion?![]()
![]()
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
21 Sep 2024, 11:13
Let's Chat!
Thats wonderful! I'll surely owl you if I ever want one, thank you!Aëlys Walley wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 11:09Thank you so much ! I like to have fun with colors... and create avatars. If you ever want to have a new avatar, contact me via owls and I'll make you four suggestions, I love doing that!Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 11:01Looks good, especially the gradient!Aëlys Walley wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 10:24 I finished the first post on my page (History), if anyone has the time, could they take a look and give me their opinion?![]()
![]()
21 Sep 2024, 11:14
Let's Chat!
You're welcome, it's with pleasure!
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
21 Sep 2024, 11:31
Let's Chat!
How are you ?
Sorry for a DP
Sorry for a DP
Last edited by Aëlys Walley on 21 Sep 2024, 12:16, edited 1 time in total.
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
21 Sep 2024, 12:14
Let's Chat!
Howdy, Aëlys! Please refrain from advertising in the Let’s Chat thread, we have threads like this for sharing. 
I have a 5k this morning, and it’s an hour drive out, so I’m up at 6! On a Saturday!
I have a 5k this morning, and it’s an hour drive out, so I’m up at 6! On a Saturday!
21 Sep 2024, 12:16
Let's Chat!
Ok, sorry I will edit my message and repost it in the right place!Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:14 Howdy, Aëlys! Please refrain from advertising in the Let’s Chat thread, we have threads like this for sharing.
I have a 5k this morning, and it’s an hour drive out, so I’m up at 6! On a Saturday!
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
21 Sep 2024, 12:20
Let's Chat!
No worries! We’ve all done it one time or anotherAëlys Walley wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:16Ok, sorry I will edit my message and repost it in the right place!Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:14 Howdy, Aëlys! Please refrain from advertising in the Let’s Chat thread, we have threads like this for sharing.
I have a 5k this morning, and it’s an hour drive out, so I’m up at 6! On a Saturday!
21 Sep 2024, 12:43
Let's Chat!
*slithers into chat*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

