20 Sep 2024, 16:55
Let's Chat!
thanks. i have until..... 5:30 and its almost 9
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
20 Sep 2024, 16:57
Let's Chat!
Ah... I don't know what I would have done in your place! Otherwise I will contact you by owl about the rp, I received a second request.
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
20 Sep 2024, 16:58
Let's Chat!
ooh cool! i wonder if there are such things about group owls-Aëlys Walley wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 16:57 Ah... I don't know what I would have done in your place! Otherwise I will contact you by owl about the rp, I received a second request.![]()
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
20 Sep 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
Group owls just allow us not to annoy other players with our exchanges and not to monopolize the flood. It also allows me to find my way more between our exchanges!Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 16:58ooh cool! i wonder if there are such things about group owls-Aëlys Walley wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 16:57 Ah... I don't know what I would have done in your place! Otherwise I will contact you by owl about the rp, I received a second request.![]()
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
20 Sep 2024, 18:05
Let's Chat!
20 Sep 2024, 18:25
Let's Chat!
Afternoon all. n:3
Edit: I did not mean to give my smiley a hat but it looks cute. x3
Edit: I did not mean to give my smiley a hat but it looks cute. x3
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
20 Sep 2024, 19:08
Let's Chat!
So bad, i missed a day for school and now i have so much homework! 
I think 7 pieces
I think 7 pieces