Back 7961 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

thanks. i have until..... 5:30 and its almost 9

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah... I don't know what I would have done in your place! Otherwise I will contact you by owl about the rp, I received a second request. T-)

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aëlys Walley wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 16:57 Ah... I don't know what I would have done in your place! Otherwise I will contact you by owl about the rp, I received a second request. T-)
ooh cool! i wonder if there are such things about group owls-

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 16:58
Aëlys Walley wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 16:57 Ah... I don't know what I would have done in your place! Otherwise I will contact you by owl about the rp, I received a second request. T-)
ooh cool! i wonder if there are such things about group owls-
Group owls just allow us not to annoy other players with our exchanges and not to monopolize the flood. It also allows me to find my way more between our exchanges!

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
half day today! :D

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
hii

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon all. n:3

Edit: I did not mean to give my smiley a hat but it looks cute. x3

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya all! How's everyone doing?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
So bad, i missed a day for school and now i have so much homework! :'(
I think 7 pieces

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof, poor Em! I hope you can get it done!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 7961 / 18141