19 Sep 2024, 18:16
Let's Chat!
Probably around a month and a bit. Emmanuel will come back one day...!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Sep 2024, 18:17
Let's Chat!
emi emi emi
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
19 Sep 2024, 18:21
Let's Chat!
Scoutie Scoutie Scoutie
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Sep 2024, 20:18
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
19 Sep 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
i had my lab and it went so good lol my class is supposed to run from 2-5 but it usually only goes until 4... ;3
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
19 Sep 2024, 21:01
Let's Chat!
Niiice! I'm only in Mondays and Tuesdays for 2-3 each week!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 20:57i had my lab and it went so good lol my class is supposed to run from 2-5 but it usually only goes until 4... ;3
I've also just spent the last three hours playing Bejeweled 3 nonstop
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Sep 2024, 21:02
Let's Chat!
OH MY GOD U LIKE BEJEWLED 3 TOO?? i gotta get my hours up ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 21:01Niiice! I'm only in Mondays and Tuesdays for 2-3 each week!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 20:57i had my lab and it went so good lol my class is supposed to run from 2-5 but it usually only goes until 4... ;3
I've also just spent the last three hours playing Bejeweled 3 nonstop![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
19 Sep 2024, 21:18
Let's Chat!
Haven't played it in donkeys years! Literally got a steam account and all just to play it againScout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 21:02OH MY GOD U LIKE BEJEWLED 3 TOO?? i gotta get my hours up ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 21:01Niiice! I'm only in Mondays and Tuesdays for 2-3 each week!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 20:57i had my lab and it went so good lol my class is supposed to run from 2-5 but it usually only goes until 4... ;3
I've also just spent the last three hours playing Bejeweled 3 nonstop![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Sep 2024, 21:21
Let's Chat!
Yay Steam!
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.