How Well Known Are You On HiO?

92838292828/10 How are you?!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen you around a few times

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen a few times but havent really interacted with/chatted with

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hey ara! ;)

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000/10 Viola! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Rickroller Sims!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 If it isn't the one and only Cass Burrito!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
86547863524764352376532437685342786953427865432768452786543276853425268689/10 oNe Of My BeSt EvEr AmIgOs!!!!! :decayed: :alien:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 See you around a lot and love your pfp btw! :D

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Love your name pfp and your signature!! You seem like a super sweet person!! :biggrin:

You are not you when you are sane.