Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your character's name, it flows very well.

Stamina: 5 • Evasion: 6 • Strength: 3 • Wisdom: 7 • Arcane Power: 7 • Accuracy: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your name and pfp are so pretty!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re super sweet! You’re someone I can count on to make my day seem lighter ^^

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp and enthusiasm! :D

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love how you're soo sweet and kind to everyone and also I love your pfp!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I find your character to be fascinating and love the flow of your Ency as well as your writing, I am looking forward to getting to know you better and think you are very talented.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem to have a brilliant personality!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
lovee your awesome words and you’re absolutely kind to everyone!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]Brook! I love your new pfp! It's super pretty!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I adore your Ency, I can tell a lot of work and heart was put into its design, also your report card got me to revise how the HP grading system works, you have an outstanding grade, please teach me so I don't flunk :sweatingbullets: :rofl: