Back 7938 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:54
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:53 *definitely did not just remember I have a thread with Simon and Gemini*

:shock2:
....Is it my turn to reply?
I don't mind who replies first! If anyone feels like replying, they can do so if they wish! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:55
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:54
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:53 *definitely did not just remember I have a thread with Simon and Gemini*

:shock2:
....Is it my turn to reply?
I don't mind who replies first! If anyone feels like replying, they can do so if they wish! ^^
Okay, if Gem hasn't for awhile, I might go ahead if its one of our turns. Maybe Simon and Em can get that boy to the Hospital Wing

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:55
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:54
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:53 *definitely did not just remember I have a thread with Simon and Gemini*

:shock2:
....Is it my turn to reply?
I don't mind who replies first! If anyone feels like replying, they can do so if they wish! ^^
Okay, if Gem hasn't for awhile, I might go ahead if its one of our turns. Maybe Simon and Em can get that boy to the Hospital Wing
Sounds like a plan! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
man... i just finished one of the main story quests in a game and WOW my heart = confused D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 22:06 man... i just finished one of the main story quests in a game and WOW my heart = confused D:
I'm touching up a story quest for Emi, Cay, Scoutie and Zy :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
oh nice, the whole squad eh Emily?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 23:27 oh nice, the whole squad eh Emily?
Tee hee!

It's something I'm hoping to do for Casey's story - It won't be taking place IC until next summer-ish(?) but now's a good chance to experiment and plan around the limits of action-style adventures on the site ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah makes sense, the site got some rules around antagonistic dNPCs i think, best to get them sorted out before the actual plot, all i have for Aston are personal drama

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 23:30 yeah makes sense, the site got some rules around antagonistic dNPCs i think, best to get them sorted out before the actual plot, all i have for Aston are personal drama
I think I pestered them too much about dNPCs :sweatingbullets:

I just don't see anything else exciting happening for my characters unless I go beyond the scope of IC Hogwarts, if that makes sense?

Emily's story is all about duality of men, distinguishing men from monsters and intent from instinct. It's hard to do that in a confined space where all she does is ask someone if they're a magical race and how it feels. It just doesn't have the same impact I'd like. But if you throw her into a group of antagonists that are actively trying to prove her wrong, then that's what will help me write her better.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 23:35
Aston Beckett wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 23:30 yeah makes sense, the site got some rules around antagonistic dNPCs i think, best to get them sorted out before the actual plot, all i have for Aston are personal drama
I think I pestered them too much about dNPCs :sweatingbullets:

I just don't see anything else exciting happening for my characters unless I go beyond the scope of IC Hogwarts, if that makes sense?

Emily's story is all about duality of men, distinguishing men from monsters and intent from instinct. It's hard to do that in a confined space where all she does is ask someone if they're a magical race and how it feels. It just doesn't have the same impact I'd like. But if you throw her into a group of antagonists that are actively trying to prove her wrong, then that's what will help me write her better.
yeah i get what you mean, like all magical school stories it's hard to rise the stakes in the school without making the staff or the villain seem incompetent

Aston's one is basically family drama, him dealing with the fact that people change for better or for worse, that he can't expect them to stay the same and he has to learn to get over it and find his way to deal with it

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
Back 7938 / 18141