Back 7937 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

It'll be fine, it's always fine - they haven't shut down Hogwarts yet!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I.. I don't want to die.

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I wanna know when we get to fight the next hag doll :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:48 I.. I don't want to die.
Those in danger will have a lot of students doing what they can to save them

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:49
Novalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:48 I.. I don't want to die.
Those in danger will have a lot of students doing what they can to save them
Oh! That sounds nice, actually! I might finally get popular real quick!

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:50
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:49
Novalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:48 I.. I don't want to die.
Those in danger will have a lot of students doing what they can to save them
Oh! That sounds nice, actually! I might finally get popular real quick!
Ha, that's one way to do it. If you're ever looking for a thread partner and are interested, let me know - I like writing with lots of people and Simon likes making friends! I see Novalie had a lot of older brothers, so maybe Simon can be like an older brother figure

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
*definitely did not just remember I have a thread with Simon and Gemini*

:shock2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:53 *definitely did not just remember I have a thread with Simon and Gemini*

:shock2:
....Is it my turn to reply?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone ^^

sta : 7 ⸝ eva : 7 ⸝ str : 0
wis : 9 ⸝ arc : 9 ⸝ acc : 8
Iris E. Athanasiuo
·𖥸·
━━━━━━
Wings of silver,
talons of gold.
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:52
Novalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:50
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:49
Novalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:48 I.. I don't want to die.
Those in danger will have a lot of students doing what they can to save them
Oh! That sounds nice, actually! I might finally get popular real quick!
Ha, that's one way to do it. If you're ever looking for a thread partner and are interested, let me know - I like writing with lots of people and Simon likes making friends! I see Novalie had a lot of older brothers, so maybe Simon can be like an older brother figure
:wow: :wow: :wow:
Absolutely! Send me an owl whenever you're ready!

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
Back 7937 / 18141