18 Sep 2024, 21:46
Let's Chat!
It'll be fine, it's always fine - they haven't shut down Hogwarts yet!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 21:48
Let's Chat!
I.. I don't want to die.
|
|
18 Sep 2024, 21:49
Let's Chat!
I wanna know when we get to fight the next hag doll
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Sep 2024, 21:49
Let's Chat!
Those in danger will have a lot of students doing what they can to save them
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 21:50
Let's Chat!
Oh! That sounds nice, actually! I might finally get popular real quick!Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:49Those in danger will have a lot of students doing what they can to save them
|
|
18 Sep 2024, 21:52
Let's Chat!
Ha, that's one way to do it. If you're ever looking for a thread partner and are interested, let me know - I like writing with lots of people and Simon likes making friends! I see Novalie had a lot of older brothers, so maybe Simon can be like an older brother figureNovalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:50Oh! That sounds nice, actually! I might finally get popular real quick!Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:49Those in danger will have a lot of students doing what they can to save them
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 21:53
Let's Chat!
*definitely did not just remember I have a thread with Simon and Gemini*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Sep 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
....Is it my turn to reply?Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:53 *definitely did not just remember I have a thread with Simon and Gemini*
![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
| sta : 7 ⸝ eva : 7 ⸝ str : 0 wis : 9 ⸝ arc : 9 ⸝ acc : 8 |
Iris E. Athanasiuo ·𖥸· |
━━━━━━ | Wings of silver, talons of gold. |
18 Sep 2024, 21:55
Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:52Ha, that's one way to do it. If you're ever looking for a thread partner and are interested, let me know - I like writing with lots of people and Simon likes making friends! I see Novalie had a lot of older brothers, so maybe Simon can be like an older brother figureNovalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:50Oh! That sounds nice, actually! I might finally get popular real quick!Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:49Those in danger will have a lot of students doing what they can to save them
Absolutely! Send me an owl whenever you're ready!
|
|