18 Sep 2024, 21:39
Let's Chat!
let's hope no one dies!Aston Beckett wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:38 I'm finally gonna start mine out at the ball, I can't wait for the ball in general
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 21:39
Let's Chat!
I also look forward to the ball!
|
|
18 Sep 2024, 21:40
Let's Chat!
18 Sep 2024, 21:40
Let's Chat!
I think all the balls have been traumatizing, but that shouldn't stop you from going! Ha
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!
Wait.. what?Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:40 I think all the balls have been traumatizing, but that shouldn't stop you from going! Ha
|
|
18 Sep 2024, 21:42
Let's Chat!
Go, find out - it's a right of passage for being at Hogwarts!Novalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:41Wait.. what?Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:40 I think all the balls have been traumatizing, but that shouldn't stop you from going! Ha
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
I'm thirsty
but alas gotta love the balls
but alas gotta love the balls
"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
18 Sep 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
...wdym go find outSimon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:42Go, find out - it's a right of passage for being at Hogwarts!Novalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:41Wait.. what?Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:40 I think all the balls have been traumatizing, but that shouldn't stop you from going! Ha
*starts to sweat*
|
|
18 Sep 2024, 21:45
Let's Chat!
I'm waiting for the Scout and Zyair hook-up!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Sep 2024, 21:46
Let's Chat!