Back 7935 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:30 Ooh, I may consider that one, Novalie!

And Emily doesn't know what she's missing :) At least, so thinks my boy born on Valentine's Day
There's a time and a place, my good chum!

Maybe not today or tomorrow but one day!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning :bye:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey there! :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:32
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:30 Ooh, I may consider that one, Novalie!

And Emily doesn't know what she's missing :) At least, so thinks my boy born on Valentine's Day
There's a time and a place, my good chum!

Maybe not today or tomorrow but one day!
I'm trying to get a love for Minnie, but so far her heart remains only to my dnpc

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello! How are you today?

Talking about romance plots I see

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
romance plot = best plot

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Sometimes the best ones aren't planned out :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I have nothing planned for either of my characters along those lines as of right now, but I'm of the opinion that there's still plenty of time to set one of those up in later years

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm finally gonna start mine out at the ball, I can't wait for the ball in general

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
The ball is going to be so fun :lol: organising it has been very exciting

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 7935 / 18141