18 Sep 2024, 21:32
Let's Chat!
There's a time and a place, my good chum!Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:30 Ooh, I may consider that one, Novalie!
And Emily doesn't know what she's missingAt least, so thinks my boy born on Valentine's Day
Maybe not today or tomorrow but one day!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Sep 2024, 21:32
Let's Chat!
Good morning
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
18 Sep 2024, 21:33
Let's Chat!
Hey there!
|
|
18 Sep 2024, 21:33
Let's Chat!
I'm trying to get a love for Minnie, but so far her heart remains only to my dnpcEmily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:32There's a time and a place, my good chum!Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:30 Ooh, I may consider that one, Novalie!
And Emily doesn't know what she's missingAt least, so thinks my boy born on Valentine's Day
Maybe not today or tomorrow but one day!
18 Sep 2024, 21:34
Let's Chat!
Hello hello! How are you today?
Talking about romance plots I see
Talking about romance plots I see
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
18 Sep 2024, 21:34
Let's Chat!
romance plot = best plot
|
|
18 Sep 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
Sometimes the best ones aren't planned out
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 21:37
Let's Chat!
I have nothing planned for either of my characters along those lines as of right now, but I'm of the opinion that there's still plenty of time to set one of those up in later years
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
18 Sep 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
18 Sep 2024, 21:39
Let's Chat!
The ball is going to be so fun
organising it has been very exciting
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones