Back 7934 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:13
Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 20:58
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 16:11 I mean!

After all the fighting and dying, there's just got to be some snogging!!
There doesn't always have to be snogging you know
but there does :)
Minnie doesn't appreciate snogging very much, especially if it's under the mistletoe. She prefers to cause and be in the chaos and trouble

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah, Simon's a lover, so he's all about the snogging - at least with his girl.

Oy, I hate being caught up on a lack of a title for a post!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:18 Ah, Simon's a lover, so he's all about the snogging - at least with his girl.

Oy, I hate being caught up on a lack of a title for a post!
Let us help you out!

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:23
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:18 Ah, Simon's a lover, so he's all about the snogging - at least with his girl.

Oy, I hate being caught up on a lack of a title for a post!
Let us help you out!
Meeting up with the girlfriend that he hadn't seen all Summer in Diagon Alley for some school supply shopping - that's the scenario

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Some Romantic Shopping?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
maybe, so far my only thought was "Darling, Meet Me in Diagon Alley"

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmm.. how about: "Back to School, Back to Her"?

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Unless Emmanuel comes back, Emi will politely decline any and all romantic interest 😗

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I can't wait for Nova to have her first crush :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, I may consider that one, Novalie!

And Emily doesn't know what she's missing :) At least, so thinks my boy born on Valentine's Day

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 7934 / 18141