18 Sep 2024, 21:16
Let's Chat!
Minnie doesn't appreciate snogging very much, especially if it's under the mistletoe. She prefers to cause and be in the chaos and troubleSimon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:13but there doesMinnie Duke wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 20:58There doesn't always have to be snogging you knowColin McCoire wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 16:11 I mean!
After all the fighting and dying, there's just got to be some snogging!!![]()
18 Sep 2024, 21:18
Let's Chat!
Ah, Simon's a lover, so he's all about the snogging - at least with his girl.
Oy, I hate being caught up on a lack of a title for a post!
Oy, I hate being caught up on a lack of a title for a post!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 21:23
Let's Chat!
Let us help you out!Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:18 Ah, Simon's a lover, so he's all about the snogging - at least with his girl.
Oy, I hate being caught up on a lack of a title for a post!
|
|
18 Sep 2024, 21:25
Let's Chat!
Meeting up with the girlfriend that he hadn't seen all Summer in Diagon Alley for some school supply shopping - that's the scenarioNovalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:23Let us help you out!Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:18 Ah, Simon's a lover, so he's all about the snogging - at least with his girl.
Oy, I hate being caught up on a lack of a title for a post!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 21:27
Let's Chat!
maybe, so far my only thought was "Darling, Meet Me in Diagon Alley"
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Sep 2024, 21:28
Let's Chat!
Hmm.. how about: "Back to School, Back to Her"?
|
|
18 Sep 2024, 21:28
Let's Chat!
Unless Emmanuel comes back, Emi will politely decline any and all romantic interest
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Sep 2024, 21:30
Let's Chat!
I can't wait for Nova to have her first crush
|
|
18 Sep 2024, 21:30
Let's Chat!
Ooh, I may consider that one, Novalie!
And Emily doesn't know what she's missing
At least, so thinks my boy born on Valentine's Day
And Emily doesn't know what she's missing
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)