Compliment the person above you!
I love your character's name, it flows very well.
Stamina: 5 • Evasion: 6 • Strength: 3 • Wisdom: 7 • Arcane Power: 7 • Accuracy: 7
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp and enthusiasm!![]()
Compliment the person above you!
I love how you're soo sweet and kind to everyone and also I love your pfp!
Accalia Avalon
Compliment the person above you!
I find your character to be fascinating and love the flow of your Ency as well as your writing, I am looking forward to getting to know you better and think you are very talented.
Compliment the person above you!
You seem to have a brilliant personality!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
lovee your awesome words and you’re absolutely kind to everyone!
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]Brook! I love your new pfp! It's super pretty!
Accalia Avalon
Compliment the person above you!
I adore your Ency, I can tell a lot of work and heart was put into its design, also your report card got me to revise how the HP grading system works, you have an outstanding grade, please teach me so I don't flunk