Back 7931 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm good! Just back inside after a bit of sunshine! :biggrin:

Hi Novalie!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
It's sunny over here, too! But I can't wait for the typical autumn weather :cute: <3

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Ditto! Looking forward to not being boiled alive anymore! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
It's very cold in class rn :sad: Thankfully though, last class of the day

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Awk hopefully you'll warm up soon!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 16:32
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 16:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 16:24
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 16:22 Psh, some dark creatures you can't make friends with - like Simon's father
I reckon Em would have better luck with Simon's old man than with her own parents :wise:
Who knows. Simon definitely doesn’t have luck with him. That “man” lost his humanity long ago.
If Em can crack a nut as hard as Casey Stone, then there's still hope!
if casey is a nut, then he's a peanut and scouts a walnut!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 18:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 16:32
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 16:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 16:24
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 16:22 Psh, some dark creatures you can't make friends with - like Simon's father
I reckon Em would have better luck with Simon's old man than with her own parents :wise:
Who knows. Simon definitely doesn’t have luck with him. That “man” lost his humanity long ago.
If Em can crack a nut as hard as Casey Stone, then there's still hope!
if casey is a nut, then he's a peanut and scouts a walnut!
:LOL:

Emily's a cashew nut :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone, hope you're having a great day! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 18:16 Awk hopefully you'll warm up soon!
I hope so to!! By my dad insists on keeping the air conditioning on. T-T Might just use a blanket

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 18:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 18:16 Awk hopefully you'll warm up soon!
I hope so to!! By my dad insists on keeping the air conditioning on. T-T Might just use a blanket
I've got the window open to ventilate the room a bit (it gets so stuffy in here so quickly a lot of the time) but I think I might close it... Getting a little chilly myself :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7931 / 18141