18 Sep 2024, 15:54
Let's Chat!
Okay, I wouldn't hesitate! Thank you so much !Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:52hi hi! Welcome to the site! It can be a bit overwhelming at first but most are VERY helpful! If you should ever need any help, feel free to send an owl my way and I'll assist you best as possibleAëlys Walley wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:50 Hi ! I'm new to the site... the castle is huge! I wanted to ask you if it's normal to be a little lost at first... you'll probably find my question ridiculous BUT I'm asking it anyway.![]()
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
18 Sep 2024, 15:57
Let's Chat!
lolol zyair already has a 'date' for the ball, but soon he'll realize he actually wanted to go with someone else, specifically a fiery red-headed gryffindor >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:48 Simon!
I'm quite certain Emily's invitation will go along the lines of;
Em: Come hang out with me!
Cay: *shrugs* A'ight...
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
18 Sep 2024, 15:58
Let's Chat!
Oooo!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:57lolol zyair already has a 'date' for the ball, but soon he'll realize he actually wanted to go with someone else, specifically a fiery red-headed gryffindor >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:48 Simon!
I'm quite certain Emily's invitation will go along the lines of;
Em: Come hang out with me!
Cay: *shrugs* A'ight...
Now who's got a lil' crush
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Sep 2024, 15:58
Let's Chat!
18 Sep 2024, 16:02
Let's Chat!
Hi! How are you?
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
18 Sep 2024, 16:06
Let's Chat!
my charatures would go somthin like dis
ryann: u-um ball... please...?
random name: uh yeah sure... okay!
ryann: u-um ball... please...?
random name: uh yeah sure... okay!
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
18 Sep 2024, 16:08
Let's Chat!
Fyre! Wanna snog at the ball?Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:47 Hmm, I gotta think of a "promposal" for Simon to use for this ball......
Jun!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
18 Sep 2024, 16:09
Let's Chat!
How very charming, ColColin McCoire wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 16:08Fyre! Wanna snog at the ball?Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:47 Hmm, I gotta think of a "promposal" for Simon to use for this ball......