Back 7926 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:52
Aëlys Walley wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:50 Hi ! I'm new to the site... the castle is huge! I wanted to ask you if it's normal to be a little lost at first... you'll probably find my question ridiculous BUT I'm asking it anyway.
hi hi! Welcome to the site! It can be a bit overwhelming at first but most are VERY helpful! If you should ever need any help, feel free to send an owl my way and I'll assist you best as possible :)
Okay, I wouldn't hesitate! Thank you so much !

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:48 Simon! :wow:

I'm quite certain Emily's invitation will go along the lines of;

Em: Come hang out with me! <3
Cay: *shrugs* A'ight...
lolol zyair already has a 'date' for the ball, but soon he'll realize he actually wanted to go with someone else, specifically a fiery red-headed gryffindor >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:48 Simon! :wow:

I'm quite certain Emily's invitation will go along the lines of;

Em: Come hang out with me! <3
Cay: *shrugs* A'ight...
lolol zyair already has a 'date' for the ball, but soon he'll realize he actually wanted to go with someone else, specifically a fiery red-headed gryffindor >:)
Oooo! :wow:

Now who's got a lil' crush :roll:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta Roux wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:58hi!
Hi! How are you?

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

when you can't find light, be it
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
my charatures would go somthin like dis


ryann: u-um ball... please...?

random name: uh yeah sure... okay!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:47 Hmm, I gotta think of a "promposal" for Simon to use for this ball......
Fyre! Wanna snog at the ball?

Jun!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 16:08
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 15:47 Hmm, I gotta think of a "promposal" for Simon to use for this ball......
Fyre! Wanna snog at the ball?
How very charming, Col :eyebrow:

when you can't find light, be it
Back 7926 / 18141