17 Sep 2024, 23:29
Let's Chat!
Emily needs a magical being to go up against! Otherwise what's the point of her storyyyyyy!!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:28I hope there will something to fight! Colin needs the adrenaline rush!Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:27That sounds like a teaser to the Autumn Ball...Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:26 *pokes Mey!*
You can learn ferocity from the master!For I am a slayer of hag dolls! We shall embark on dangerous adventures where our unmatched ferocity shall overcome all evil creatures!
If it is, I'm all for it...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Sep 2024, 23:33
Let's Chat!
And what was a little Puff doing at the dungeon?Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:25That's my lil' running gag for when I'm crafting Emi's story behind the scenesMeyra Lancaster wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:23*pokes Colin* Be ready to see how ferocious I can be! x,DColin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:18Hah! You should talk! *pokes Mey*
Also! Em, I did drop a new piece of Colin lore for you to chew on down in the plot dungeon!
what dungeon Lore? 0.0
It's also a nice nod to how Colin caught the squishy Hufflepuff Mein the dungeon
![]()

My cousin is a poet! But yes, you're right, I shall seek for such master! All evil and darkness must tremble with fear in the presence of such a fearless duo!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:26 *pokes Mey!*
You can learn ferocity from the master!For I am a slayer of hag dolls! We shall embark on dangerous adventures where our unmatched ferocity shall overcome all evil creatures!
INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema
17 Sep 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
17 Sep 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
17 Sep 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
Right!
Colin caught the little danger noodle known as Emily sneaking around his private workroom!
Colin caught the little danger noodle known as Emily sneaking around his private workroom!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
17 Sep 2024, 23:36
Let's Chat!
@Meyra Lancaster
I... Well...
Sometimes the library isn't quiet enough to do some work
I... Well...
Sometimes the library isn't quiet enough to do some work
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Sep 2024, 23:36
Let's Chat!
i finally finished my essay for my eng class so now its time to write up a new scout/zyair letter >:)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
17 Sep 2024, 23:37
Let's Chat!
YAY! More Scoutie and Zy lore!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:36 i finally finished my essay for my eng class so now its time to write up a new scout/zyair letter >:)
I've got a new letter coming out soon-ish
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Sep 2024, 23:37
Let's Chat!
what kind of work?Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:36 @Meyra Lancaster
I... Well...
Sometimes the library isn't quiet enough to do some work![]()
INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema
17 Sep 2024, 23:40
Let's Chat!
Something that may or may not pertain to research in magical beings and dark creatures and how to become buddies with them... Kinda... Maybe...Meyra Lancaster wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:37what kind of work?Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:36 @Meyra Lancaster
I... Well...
Sometimes the library isn't quiet enough to do some work![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone