Back 7909 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 21:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 21:13
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 21:12 im writing out my reply for mine and emilys thread and idk how much more of these sad posts i can do lol
But Emi-kins is going to use her squishy Huffle-buddy powers to make Scoutie smile again! ^^ <3
yeah but scouties gonna have to cry a bunch first! lol i feel bad for all i put her thru..... D: glad she has her emi to help
Reading the reply now!!! *zooms* <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
lmk what u think!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 21:39 lmk what u think!!!
I loved it!! Gonna see if I can get a reply in within the next hour or so! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
yayy <3 glad u liked it!!! >:) i worked vvv hard on it

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 03:04 This is all your fault for coming back, Noah. 😔
what did I do

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 21:45 yayy <3 glad u liked it!!! >:) i worked vvv hard on it
Gotta make sure my reply lives up to the same quality! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone! Hope life's been treating ya well

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Emily! I'm working on our thread now, so sorry RL been kinda busy, but it getting finished so I'll be free again soon!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 22:07 Hey Emily! I'm working on our thread now, so sorry RL been kinda busy, but it getting finished so I'll be free again soon!
Don't worry! There's no rush at all! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7909 / 18141