Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your pfp is soo prettyy

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you, so is yours, very beautiful! I loved reading your bio as well we could be great friends
Last edited by Accalia Avalon on 17 Sep 2024, 05:59, edited 1 time in total.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
wanted to say that i really like your name and the hair in your avatar

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re online a lot and a wonderful part of the community 💕

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really sweet to EVERYONE!!! :grin: :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
My cutie pitie baby BEST FRİENDS! how are you?! I missed you a lot! I love you

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love ur pfp!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your ency and your pfp!

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really good at hangman!! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love talk with you and Missed you so much! And loved your pfp

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7