17 Sep 2024, 13:14
Let's Chat!
AVAAAAA!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Sep 2024, 13:28
Let's Chat!
Hi Ava hi Emily !!!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
17 Sep 2024, 13:28
Let's Chat!
Aria!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Sep 2024, 13:35
Let's Chat!
was that an ava i saw????
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
17 Sep 2024, 13:47
Let's Chat!
emily!!! how are you? and how are you keith?
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
17 Sep 2024, 13:49
Let's Chat!
I'm being boiled alive in this weather! I've also got my first tutorial class in ten minutes and I'm nervous as hell.
After three years you'd think I'd be used to uni
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Sep 2024, 13:53
Let's Chat!
hah! I hope your tutorial goes well (I bet it willEmily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:49I'm being boiled alive in this weather! I've also got my first tutorial class in ten minutes and I'm nervous as hell.
After three years you'd think I'd be used to uni![]()
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.