17 Sep 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
welcome to my life </3 still reeling over the buffoon who pulled the fire alarm 3 times in the first week.......Cass Ito wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 02:23 Welcome back Quinn! And nice to meet you![]()
Todays been wild honestly, people kept pulling the fire alarm and making us stand outside in the wind and rain while some people had exams on
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
17 Sep 2024, 03:33
Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 00:49 Ahhh well not for long-planing on deactivating her again once I hit six months
Nooooo, that suckswould have been nice to have Quinn back again!!!
Who are you going to bring in next?
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Accalia Avalon
17 Sep 2024, 03:42
Let's Chat!
Way too much internet issues today and down to only one staff so its been a hectic one, life in management is not as easy as it seems
being driven a little nuts by it to be honest
17 Sep 2024, 04:17
Let's Chat!
Ugh I hate internet issues. It's like worse than power outage. Because at least with power outage it'll be fixed within a certain amount of time. If it's internet issues there's no telling when it will be fixed because usually you're the one that has to figure it out >.< I feel you! Hope your internet issues get fixed soon.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
17 Sep 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
It ended up getting pulled three times todayScout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 02:56welcome to my life </3 still reeling over the buffoon who pulled the fire alarm 3 times in the first week.......Cass Ito wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 02:23 Welcome back Quinn! And nice to meet you![]()
Todays been wild honestly, people kept pulling the fire alarm and making us stand outside in the wind and rain while some people had exams on
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
17 Sep 2024, 05:21
Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Accalia Avalon
17 Sep 2024, 07:50
Let's Chat!
You know the pain to a tee, it's worse when having to take care of the net for a whole schoolKim Sato wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 04:17 Ugh I hate internet issues. It's like worse than power outage. Because at least with power outage it'll be fixed within a certain amount of time. If it's internet issues there's no telling when it will be fixed because usually you're the one that has to figure it out >.< I feel you! Hope your internet issues get fixed soon.
planing on deactivating her again once I hit six months