Back 7895 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kim Sato wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 23:25 Finally starting to make a comeback on HiO. <3

After my activity checks for the clubs Kim runs is over, I will be starting new club threads! I already revamped all the clubs too to make things easier for everyone and more convenient. I think you need to respond to the activity check for one of the clubs I remember seeing your name Quinn somewhere...

I have 2 more posts to do on HiO and then I should be fully caught up though!
Same here!! Was in a huge writing slump- just now getting out of it.

Yeah probably did XD Quinn was in a lot, ill try looking through it but for now Quinn can be considered not in any clubs. After I get done with this rehearsal Ill try and post in what I was in for paper trail lol

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice! Glad you're getting out of your slump! Good to have Quinn back again too! That will be nice for Kim! Alright, well if Quinn doesn't post in active check I won't include in the tag for the new club thread. If you ever want to sign up again though feel free to do so! Kim's clubs are always looking for new people! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahhh well not for long- :skull: planing on deactivating her again once I hit six months

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
RAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HI QUINNY


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice to meet you Quinn,
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith!!!

Nice to meet you to Accalia!

How are you all? :]

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome back Quinn! And nice to meet you :sweatingbullets:

Todays been wild honestly, people kept pulling the fire alarm and making us stand outside in the wind and rain while some people had exams on

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome back Quinn!! <3
oof that sucks Cass! last week for us the fire alarm went off 3 times and one time it kept going for 3 hours... all of them were false alarms. it got so bad that they told us on the announcements to never evacuate if you hear a fire alarm until they actually confirm its an actual fire :sweatingbullets: :rofl:

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C
OOC Let's Chat!
night, y'all

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
i miss my partnerrrrrrrrrrrrrr raahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 7895 / 18141