16 Sep 2024, 20:16
Let's Chat!
i have a discord so i can try to find the group for youEmily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:12 @Prat Pass
I don't have disc but for now I'll tread carefully as I plan my lore out.
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
16 Sep 2024, 20:20
Let's Chat!
Don't worry! Everything I might need to know is already posted in the FAQ. I'm in no real hurry though I figured I'd ask now before I left it too lateRyann Tsistinas wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:16i have a discord so i can try to find the group for youEmily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:12 @Prat Pass
I don't have disc but for now I'll tread carefully as I plan my lore out.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Sep 2024, 20:26
Let's Chat!
LOL ur right my bad! plus someone got their eye poked out last masquerade....EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 19:55>.> Some kids have died here tho. XDScout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 19:31i feel like as long as kids dont actually die it should be allowed ;/general danger and stuff has always been an integral part of harry potter as a series ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 19:18Its just your basic run off the mill adventure including dnpc antagonists whom may or may not be out to harm or possibly try to kill some magical kids. I dunno what's allowed and what isn't otherwise I'll need to rethink the entire next two arcs for my characters... UGH.EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 19:10What are you trying to do?Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 18:59 @Scout Fu-Hai
Aye we choose modules and we're on the system immediately
*sigh* Tryna find out how far I can go with threat and action for RPs...
I think the general go is to not describe explicit torture of anyone or too much gore. That has to happen "off screen".
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Sep 2024, 20:30
Let's Chat!
Well rest assured no characters (both my own or my RP partners) are gonna die 
I think for now (considering what I have in mind at least) is to do it wandless - saves the hassle of IC punishments etc. The only downside is it reduces some of the tension I was hoping to roll with - but that's not until I get some reassurance.
I think for now (considering what I have in mind at least) is to do it wandless - saves the hassle of IC punishments etc. The only downside is it reduces some of the tension I was hoping to roll with - but that's not until I get some reassurance.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Sep 2024, 20:41
Let's Chat!
:hug:
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
16 Sep 2024, 20:48
Let's Chat!
*hugs Kim*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Sep 2024, 20:50
Let's Chat!
emi ;3 writing the reply to our thread right now >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:30 Well rest assured no characters (both my own or my RP partners) are gonna die
I think for now (considering what I have in mind at least) is to do it wandless - saves the hassle of IC punishments etc. The only downside is it reduces some of the tension I was hoping to roll with - but that's not until I get some reassurance.
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Sep 2024, 20:50
Let's Chat!
YAYYY!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:50emi ;3 writing the reply to our thread right now >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:30 Well rest assured no characters (both my own or my RP partners) are gonna die
I think for now (considering what I have in mind at least) is to do it wandless - saves the hassle of IC punishments etc. The only downside is it reduces some of the tension I was hoping to roll with - but that's not until I get some reassurance.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Sep 2024, 20:56
Let's Chat!
Do what wandless?Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:30ReducioWell rest assured no characters (both my own or my RP partners) are gonna die
I think for now (considering what I have in mind at least) is to do it wandless - saves the hassle of IC punishments etc. The only downside is it reduces some of the tension I was hoping to roll with - but that's not until I get some reassurance.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
16 Sep 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
Lore!Kim Sato wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:56Do what wandless?Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:30ReducioWell rest assured no characters (both my own or my RP partners) are gonna die
I think for now (considering what I have in mind at least) is to do it wandless - saves the hassle of IC punishments etc. The only downside is it reduces some of the tension I was hoping to roll with - but that's not until I get some reassurance.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone