Back 7892 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:12 @Prat Pass

I don't have disc but for now I'll tread carefully as I plan my lore out.
i have a discord so i can try to find the group for you

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:12 @Prat Pass

I don't have disc but for now I'll tread carefully as I plan my lore out.
i have a discord so i can try to find the group for you
Don't worry! Everything I might need to know is already posted in the FAQ. I'm in no real hurry though I figured I'd ask now before I left it too late ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 19:55
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 19:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 19:18
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 19:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 18:59 @Scout Fu-Hai

Aye we choose modules and we're on the system immediately :lol:

*sigh* Tryna find out how far I can go with threat and action for RPs...
What are you trying to do?
Its just your basic run off the mill adventure including dnpc antagonists whom may or may not be out to harm or possibly try to kill some magical kids. I dunno what's allowed and what isn't otherwise I'll need to rethink the entire next two arcs for my characters... UGH.
i feel like as long as kids dont actually die it should be allowed ;/general danger and stuff has always been an integral part of harry potter as a series ;o
>.> Some kids have died here tho. XD

I think the general go is to not describe explicit torture of anyone or too much gore. That has to happen "off screen".
LOL ur right my bad! plus someone got their eye poked out last masquerade....

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Well rest assured no characters (both my own or my RP partners) are gonna die ;)

I think for now (considering what I have in mind at least) is to do it wandless - saves the hassle of IC punishments etc. The only downside is it reduces some of the tension I was hoping to roll with - but that's not until I get some reassurance.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
:hug:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs Kim* :cute: <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:30 Well rest assured no characters (both my own or my RP partners) are gonna die ;)

I think for now (considering what I have in mind at least) is to do it wandless - saves the hassle of IC punishments etc. The only downside is it reduces some of the tension I was hoping to roll with - but that's not until I get some reassurance.
emi ;3 writing the reply to our thread right now >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:50
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:30 Well rest assured no characters (both my own or my RP partners) are gonna die ;)

I think for now (considering what I have in mind at least) is to do it wandless - saves the hassle of IC punishments etc. The only downside is it reduces some of the tension I was hoping to roll with - but that's not until I get some reassurance.
emi ;3 writing the reply to our thread right now >:)
YAYYY!!! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:30
Reducio
Well rest assured no characters (both my own or my RP partners) are gonna die ;)
I think for now (considering what I have in mind at least) is to do it wandless - saves the hassle of IC punishments etc. The only downside is it reduces some of the tension I was hoping to roll with - but that's not until I get some reassurance.
Do what wandless?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 20:30
Reducio
Well rest assured no characters (both my own or my RP partners) are gonna die ;)
I think for now (considering what I have in mind at least) is to do it wandless - saves the hassle of IC punishments etc. The only downside is it reduces some of the tension I was hoping to roll with - but that's not until I get some reassurance.
Do what wandless?
Lore! :wow:

:whistling:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7892 / 18141