16 Sep 2024, 05:48
Let's Chat!
Morning Elvenia! Well night for me lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
16 Sep 2024, 06:10
Let's Chat!
lol thank you. U got any plans for the day?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
16 Sep 2024, 06:19
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 05:34Why do I keep falling asleep while on my phone and miss these???Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 02:50 to cope with my lost money i edited scout into sad ena cards ;D
i think they look pretty good >:)
Reducio
They're awesome!!!![]()
![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Sep 2024, 06:25
Let's Chat!
All of the edits look really good Scout!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
16 Sep 2024, 06:27
Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai
Awk! I also did a reply~!
Awk! I also did a reply~!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Sep 2024, 06:29
Let's Chat!
Well, day after tomorrow is my exam so I'll studying for that and completing my other school assignments.Kiera Roseline wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 06:10lol thank you. U got any plans for the day?
16 Sep 2024, 06:41
Let's Chat!
thank u boo
@Emily Shephard your reply....... its so good
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Sep 2024, 06:54
Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai
Scoutie and Emi are just meant to be together!


Scoutie and Emi are just meant to be together!


Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

