16 Sep 2024, 01:52
Let's Chat!
ayo!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
16 Sep 2024, 01:55
Let's Chat!
it was and it was so delicious and im able to save some for tomorrow but...... eight bones :[Violeta Roux wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 01:38omg 8 DOLLARS??? what thats soooo expensiveScout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 00:51i knowww it sucks :[ i spent eight flipping dollars on a milkshake. it was so good but EIGHT DOLLARS???? give me 1800's pricing i want my house to be 3 centsVioleta Roux wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 23:44inflation...Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 23:32 guys when did the world get so expensive. i went out today w my friend and spent an egregious amount of money on my dinner :[ what the freak![]()
was it big tho?? and yea back then HOUSES were EIGHT FREAKIN DOLLARS brooo
this is what i got btw vvv
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Sep 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
Heyyy
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
16 Sep 2024, 02:34
Let's Chat!
that looks amazing!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 01:55it was and it was so delicious and im able to save some for tomorrow but...... eight bones :[Violeta Roux wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 01:38omg 8 DOLLARS??? what thats soooo expensiveScout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 00:51i knowww it sucks :[ i spent eight flipping dollars on a milkshake. it was so good but EIGHT DOLLARS???? give me 1800's pricing i want my house to be 3 centsVioleta Roux wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 23:44inflation...Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 23:32 guys when did the world get so expensive. i went out today w my friend and spent an egregious amount of money on my dinner :[ what the freak![]()
was it big tho?? and yea back then HOUSES were EIGHT FREAKIN DOLLARS brooo
this is what i got btw vvv
![]()
16 Sep 2024, 02:35
Let's Chat!
It looks like a very delicious, very expensive milkshake. 8 dollars though
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
16 Sep 2024, 02:39
Let's Chat!
That looks super good
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
16 Sep 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
to cope with my lost money i edited scout into sad ena cards ;D
i think they look pretty good >:)
i think they look pretty good >:)
Reducio



don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Sep 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 02:50 to cope with my lost money i edited scout into sad ena cards ;D
i think they look pretty good >:)
Reducio
oh my![]()
those are beautiful! and sadddd.
16 Sep 2024, 03:11
Let's Chat!
Oh those are so prettyScout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 02:50 to cope with my lost money i edited scout into sad ena cards ;D
i think they look pretty good >:)
Reducio
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
16 Sep 2024, 03:12
Let's Chat!
the threads that go with them are sad lol i think they encapsulate the complexity of scouts feelings right now! >:)Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 02:53Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 02:50 to cope with my lost money i edited scout into sad ena cards ;D
i think they look pretty good >:)
Reducio
oh my![]()
those are beautiful! and sadddd.
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je