16 Sep 2024, 00:46
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hi all! How's everyone doing?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
16 Sep 2024, 00:51
Let's Chat!
i knowww it sucks :[ i spent eight flipping dollars on a milkshake. it was so good but EIGHT DOLLARS???? give me 1800's pricing i want my house to be 3 centsVioleta Roux wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 23:44inflation...Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 23:32 guys when did the world get so expensive. i went out today w my friend and spent an egregious amount of money on my dinner :[ what the freak![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Sep 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
I just want to not pay 5 dollars for a pie
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
16 Sep 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
Scoutie! I'm doing our follow up thread now!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Sep 2024, 01:02
Let's Chat!
YAHOO
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Sep 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
oh my gosh, I hate inflation. in the 1920s, milkshakes used to be 10 cents!!! ten!! eight dollars is outrageous![]()
16 Sep 2024, 01:09
Let's Chat!
Yeah inflation and money is a real Language, Emily!
On a lighter note, the thread's up!
On a lighter note, the thread's up!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Sep 2024, 01:19
Let's Chat!
im sad because it was so good but no milkshake is worth eight bones unless it has actual gold in it :[Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 01:04oh my gosh, I hate inflation. in the 1920s, milkshakes used to be 10 cents!!! ten!! eight dollars is outrageous![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
16 Sep 2024, 01:38
Let's Chat!
omg 8 DOLLARS??? what thats soooo expensiveScout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 00:51i knowww it sucks :[ i spent eight flipping dollars on a milkshake. it was so good but EIGHT DOLLARS???? give me 1800's pricing i want my house to be 3 centsVioleta Roux wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 23:44inflation...Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 23:32 guys when did the world get so expensive. i went out today w my friend and spent an egregious amount of money on my dinner :[ what the freak![]()