Compliment the person above you! GAME

love your new profile picture elvenia!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your ency!! It looks very neat :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
kindest person everrrrrr <3 :D

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Spentafricularest person everrrr :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hi Joshep!! I missed you so much! You are really a good and funny friend

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the ferret in your pfp <3

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]loveee your pfp and your namee its so pretttty!!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have an awesome encyclopedia and I want to become your friend at some point

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you are an incredible mentee!!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are the best Mentor!! And you are awesome!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: <3 <3 <3