15 Sep 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
Man, such a nice evening for a walk tonight. Nearly a full moon out
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
15 Sep 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
How many rooms are in your student housing, Emily? Like.... per kitchen I guess. XD
Our student housing doesn't have kitchens at all. Even the fancier ones.
Our student housing doesn't have kitchens at all. Even the fancier ones.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
15 Sep 2024, 22:18
Let's Chat!
really? none at all????? we have 1 kitchen per floor in my dorm ;o
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
15 Sep 2024, 22:43
Let's Chat!
Ooo it really depends where you are. Most will have about 20 ish rooms in a corridor, with two kitchens to accommodate 10 students each.EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 22:14 How many rooms are in your student housing, Emily? Like.... per kitchen I guess. XD
Our student housing doesn't have kitchens at all. Even the fancier ones.
Others I've been in have no more than six students for a kitchen in a single apartment.
Not all of them have ensuites either (a room w/ a shower and toilet) many are standard rooms but some of the more expensive ones might have ensuites
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
15 Sep 2024, 22:45
Let's Chat!
15 Sep 2024, 22:48
Let's Chat!
15 Sep 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
Omg I just finished like 3-4 hours of yardwork
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
15 Sep 2024, 23:01
Let's Chat!
I'm pretty good, unfortunately feeling a bit sick due to allergies
how about you?