15 Sep 2024, 20:45
Let's Chat!
I'M GOOD! BEEN MOVING MY STUFF INTO A NEW STUDENT APARTMENT! HOW'S YOU?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
15 Sep 2024, 20:48
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 20:41 @Scout Fu-Hai
Scoutie! I read your reply to your train thread with Elisa!
Really appreciate the return of the "squishy" gag!![]()
![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
15 Sep 2024, 20:49
Let's Chat!
YAY!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 20:48Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 20:41 @Scout Fu-Hai
Scoutie! I read your reply to your train thread with Elisa!
Really appreciate the return of the "squishy" gag!![]()
![]()
im writing up all of the replies ive neglected today lol so expect more!
Ooo! Another one w/ Sage
*nyeoom*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
15 Sep 2024, 21:16
Let's Chat!
OOOH, THATS SO COOL! ENJOY COOKING! I'M GREAT! I GOT LOTS DONE TODAY!Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 20:45 I'M GOOD! BEEN MOVING MY STUFF INTO A NEW STUDENT APARTMENT! HOW'S YOU?
15 Sep 2024, 21:29
Let's Chat!
15 Sep 2024, 21:45
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
15 Sep 2024, 21:50
Let's Chat!
An Ava! And an Aleks! I am collecting As today apparently
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones