Back 7875 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'M GOOD! BEEN MOVING MY STUFF INTO A NEW STUDENT APARTMENT! HOW'S YOU?

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 20:41 @Scout Fu-Hai

Scoutie! I read your reply to your train thread with Elisa!

Really appreciate the return of the "squishy" gag! :biggrin: <3
<3 im writing up all of the replies ive neglected today lol so expect more!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 20:48
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 20:41 @Scout Fu-Hai

Scoutie! I read your reply to your train thread with Elisa!

Really appreciate the return of the "squishy" gag! :biggrin: <3
<3 im writing up all of the replies ive neglected today lol so expect more!
YAY!!!

Ooo! Another one w/ Sage :wow:

*nyeoom*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Sep 2024, 20:45 I'M GOOD! BEEN MOVING MY STUFF INTO A NEW STUDENT APARTMENT! HOW'S YOU?
OOOH, THATS SO COOL! ENJOY COOKING! I'M GREAT! I GOT LOTS DONE TODAY! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
proud to say I've actually been productive today

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone :bye:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning, Cass!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Cass Hi Ava hope yall are well!

"Men mocks the Gods until they need them"

Inpc of Isadora V.
OOC Let's Chat!
An Ava! And an Aleks! I am collecting As today apparently

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 7875 / 18141