Back 7859 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello

π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— π—π—Žπ—‹π—‡, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 π—π—‚π—Œ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 π—ˆπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π—Œ 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 π—‹π—ˆπ—…π—…π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇
π™Šπ™˜π™©π™–π™«π™žπ™ͺ𝙨 π˜½π™–π™žπ™§π™™ β…  HoM Profess
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Clark β€’ Vladislav
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 21:07 I have a guilty in contempt of court and innocent gif too :sideeye: @Prat Pass

How are you
Tired, wbu

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I met the most friendliest cat on my way home just now :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 21:41
Octavius Baird wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 21:07 I have a guilty in contempt of court and innocent gif too :sideeye: @Prat Pass

How are you
Tired, wbu
Tired, been playing Wizard101 all day

π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— π—π—Žπ—‹π—‡, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 π—π—‚π—Œ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 π—ˆπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π—Œ 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 π—‹π—ˆπ—…π—…π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇
π™Šπ™˜π™©π™–π™«π™žπ™ͺ𝙨 π˜½π™–π™žπ™§π™™ β…  HoM Profess
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Clark β€’ Vladislav
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 22:17
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 21:41
Octavius Baird wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 21:07 I have a guilty in contempt of court and innocent gif too :sideeye: @Prat Pass

How are you
Tired, wbu
Tired, been playing Wizard101 all day
You know what show I bet you would like?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
It's been a full day and I'm still writing this heckin' solo :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 22:56
Octavius Baird wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 22:17
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 21:41
Octavius Baird wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 21:07 I have a guilty in contempt of court and innocent gif too :sideeye: @Prat Pass

How are you
Tired, wbu
Tired, been playing Wizard101 all day
You know what show I bet you would like?
How to play

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiiii everyone >:) hows the hio community today?

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm coming for the first time in days

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
Back 7859 / 18141