Back 7856 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ay hello hello good morning everyone

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 16:01
Kiana Nakamura wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 15:56
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 15:49 how are you?
tired, you? Cat
yess im sleepy and i got a full nights sleep
that's great! lol

"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."

-Raiden Mei

iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiana Nakamura wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 16:18
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 16:01
Kiana Nakamura wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 15:56
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 15:49 how are you?
tired, you? Cat
yess im sleepy and i got a full nights sleep
that's great! lol
yeah but still sleepy.....

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
I somehow slept 10 hours uninterrupted so I know the feeling

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 16:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 15:52 Ooo a Simon and Emiline reply...

*goes to take a peek*

What do you think? I also did my first solo thread in the owlery. @Emily Shephard
I loved them! They're awesome! ❤️❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey people

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Anything fun happening today? I have been sick so my bed and medicine have become my best friends lately :sweatingbullets:

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Back 7856 / 18141