14 Sep 2024, 16:17
Let's Chat!
14 Sep 2024, 16:18
Let's Chat!
that's great! lolRyann Tsistinas wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 16:01yess im sleepy and i got a full nights sleep
"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."
-Raiden Mei
iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
14 Sep 2024, 16:23
Let's Chat!
yeah but still sleepy.....Kiana Nakamura wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 16:18that's great! lolRyann Tsistinas wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 16:01yess im sleepy and i got a full nights sleep
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
14 Sep 2024, 16:24
Let's Chat!
I somehow slept 10 hours uninterrupted so I know the feeling
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
14 Sep 2024, 16:26
Let's Chat!
I loved them! They're awesome!Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 16:01
What do you think? I also did my first solo thread in the owlery. @Emily Shephard

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Sep 2024, 16:29
Let's Chat!
14 Sep 2024, 16:31
Let's Chat!
14 Sep 2024, 16:33
Let's Chat!
Anything fun happening today? I have been sick so my bed and medicine have become my best friends lately
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.