How Well Known Are You On HiO?

2/10 Ive seen you like twice

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I've never seen you. Unironically.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

Darth pass has returned

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I know who you are, but we've hardly interacted

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 same we should!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 seen you before

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Need i say more.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yes, go on

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen you around a bit

forever running out of time

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 never seen you before

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency