14 Sep 2024, 14:44
Let's Chat!
Thanks Simon! 
My weekend is great, I ran 5k today with Parkrun and i got my fastest time 32mins 54 seconds!
My weekend is great, I ran 5k today with Parkrun and i got my fastest time 32mins 54 seconds!
14 Sep 2024, 14:45
Let's Chat!
5k damn girl you have some real will powerEmiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 14:44 Thanks Simon!
My weekend is great, I ran 5k today with Parkrun
forever running out of time
14 Sep 2024, 14:47
Let's Chat!
It's fun trying to respond to Emiline's sister
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
14 Sep 2024, 14:47
Let's Chat!
Yep, my best is 32:37 I was so close to getting a new Personal Best. I run for the feeling aferwards not during. During is hell!
Well, I tried to make it somewhat exciting. lol
Well, I tried to make it somewhat exciting. lol
14 Sep 2024, 14:51
Let's Chat!
Just know that while Simon might be uncomfortable with her, I as the writer think it's amusing, ha
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
14 Sep 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
If I ran 5k it would take the day just to actually startEmiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 14:47 Yep, my best is 32:37 I was so close to getting a new Personal Best. I run for the feeling aferwards not during. During is hell!
Well, I tried to make it somewhat exciting. lol
I commend you for running it
forever running out of time
14 Sep 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
Thats fine. OOC it was so wierd to write cause i have NO flirting abilities
*BOWS and high fives Kora*
*BOWS and high fives Kora*
14 Sep 2024, 14:55
Let's Chat!
ick, I forgot to tag you! But here it is: viewtopic.php?p=1065389#p1065389Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 14:53 Thats fine. OOC it was so wierd to write cause i have NO flirting abilities
*BOWS and high fives Kora*
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)