Back 7849 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kora Eliot wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 07:42
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 07:40
Kora Eliot wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 07:34 how does it like work
There is a link in the “Rules” forum of the encyclopaedia where you can see how it works.
ok thanks
Welcome to Hio, feel free to ask anyone about the rules, reading sport rules with abilities on top can get pretty overwhelming initially. Hope you have a good time.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 08:15
Kora Eliot wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 07:42
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 07:40
Kora Eliot wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 07:34 how does it like work
There is a link in the “Rules” forum of the encyclopaedia where you can see how it works.
ok thanks
Welcome to Hio, feel free to ask anyone about the rules, reading sport rules with abilities on top can get pretty overwhelming initially. Hope you have a good time.
thanks

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Aha flower club mention! The club which is definitely about planting flowers!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 08:31 Aha flower club mention! The club which is definitely about planting flowers!
Yes, planning to make Eugenia join. Irina has, btw. And yes! ONLY planting flowers. Surely, yes.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Truly the flowerest of them all.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Mhm. The Fi-Flower Club

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 08:33
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 08:31 Aha flower club mention! The club which is definitely about planting flowers!
Yes, planning to make Eugenia join. Irina has, btw. And yes! ONLY planting flowers. Surely, yes.
ONLY planting flowers indeed. Acacia has joined it, but sadly Cass is much to proper to partake in any of that "Muggle dueling"

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 08:34
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 08:33
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 08:31 Aha flower club mention! The club which is definitely about planting flowers!
Yes, planning to make Eugenia join. Irina has, btw. And yes! ONLY planting flowers. Surely, yes.
ONLY planting flowers indeed. Acacia has joined it, but sadly Cass is much to proper to partake in any of that "Muggle dueling"
Shhhh. No inside secret links! Don’t tell them the inside knowledge.

Euge will do it the magical way, Irina both muggle and magical, planning to give her the muggle condition

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 01:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Sep 2024, 01:07 Sage! :biggrin:
how've you been? it feels like it's been ages since we've talked!
Awk I feel you! Everyone suddenly began disappearing with real life shenanigans! :lol:

But I'm alright! Still in a bit of an anxious tizzy but I'm hoping uni will distract me when I go back on Monday! How's you? ❤️

Sorry for the late response, I fell asleep while browsing on my phone! :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
HELLO EVERYONE. how is your weekend going. MINE IS AMAZING!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 7849 / 18141