Back 7835 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:52
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:46 Weirdo πŸ˜”

*snugs back* sorry, i saw all your messages here but i keep disappearing for class :lol:
*insert disbelief*
Oh my god. He’s here!

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
i wanna make a new banner for scout :[ lowkey ive been neglecting her lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:56 i wanna make a new banner for scout :[ lowkey ive been neglecting her lol
Say no more!

Well... It's a little more than a banner... Hang tight!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
emi?????????????? ;o omg im excited!!!!!!!

did u see my reply btw.... it was sick right ;D

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 13:28 I try not to - anyway time for culinary class

Cooking today

Hi ava
Oo nice! I am actually going to bake a pie today!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:01 emi?????????????? ;o omg im excited!!!!!!!

did u see my reply btw.... it was sick right ;D
Your reply was soooo good! Doing mine now! (And tagging a special boi as well ^^ )

Also!

Ta-da!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
This took far too long to put together for how simple it is! In the end I changed Emi and Scoutie's designs - they were both a little too gothic compared to the end result :sweatingbullets:

Zyair, I can never seem to get right - or at least well enough to make it a little more representable to his character. Casey was the only design I kept in the end.

This is somewhat a light teaser for what I've told ya in my owls! :biggrin: <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Bribe taken. @Prat Pass
The star is here :D @Eugenia Karageorgiadi
Reducio

Image posted by the member

π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— π—π—Žπ—‹π—‡, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 π—π—‚π—Œ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 π—ˆπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π—Œ 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 π—‹π—ˆπ—…π—…π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇
π™Šπ™˜π™©π™–π™«π™žπ™ͺ𝙨 π˜½π™–π™žπ™§π™™ β…  HoM Profess
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Clark β€’ Vladislav
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:05
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 18:01 emi?????????????? ;o omg im excited!!!!!!!

did u see my reply btw.... it was sick right ;D
Your reply was soooo good! Doing mine now! (And tagging a special boi as well ^^ )

Also!

Ta-da!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
This took far too long to put together for how simple it is! In the end I changed Emi and Scoutie's designs - they were both a little too gothic compared to the end result :sweatingbullets:

Zyair, I can never seem to get right - or at least well enough to make it a little more representable to his character. Casey was the only design I kept in the end.

This is somewhat a light teaser for what I've told ya in my owls! :biggrin: <3
omg so CUTE ;o ;o ;o i LOVE IT it looks so good!!! >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai

I'm still heckin chuffed over how good Casey turned out :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:52
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 17:46 Weirdo πŸ˜”

*snugs back* sorry, i saw all your messages here but i keep disappearing for class :lol:
*insert disbelief*
Excuse me? Wow.

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
Back 7835 / 18141