Back 7830 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

What exactly is happening with your Discord?

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Just got on the bus to drive home from the meet! Drumroll for my 5k time, please….

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
*drums table*

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 01:07 What exactly is happening with your Discord?
The school wifi blocks it! So it means that I just can't roll those ones when I am at school

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
27:10! That’s a 50 second drop from last week’s race.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 01:37
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 01:07 What exactly is happening with your Discord?
The school wifi blocks it! So it means that I just can't roll those ones when I am at school
Aaaaaaaah Bummer.
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Sep 2024, 01:37 27:10! That’s a 50 second drop from last week’s race.
EEP!! That's great Ava!

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
50 second is big! I think. That's really good!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
My goal was to drop 30 seconds, so the extra 20 second drop was very welcome :)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I would probably run halfway, then get distracted and go for a cold drink or something. That's really impressive!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
Back 7830 / 18141