12 Sep 2024, 18:53
Let's Chat!
I'm not sure-
Keith hid his depression well when his little sister passed first year, so I hardly wrote about it. in the thread im currently writing it's more noticable that he still hasn't gotten over it completely
Keith hid his depression well when his little sister passed first year, so I hardly wrote about it. in the thread im currently writing it's more noticable that he still hasn't gotten over it completely
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Sep 2024, 18:53
Let's Chat!
AngelFyre's iNPC Stephen. They've been dancing around each other for about a year and a half now. X3Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:41who is it?? i love writing lori my inpc and reubenEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:38Romances are fun. I actually didn't plan for E to have one this soon, I planned to look for a crush beginning her third year and have a slow burn kind of thing, but it's been a really cute rollercoaster.Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:36yeah….EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:35*nodnods* I saw that. Is sad.Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:33
it is! the roux manor will be burning down in late october, that’ll change vi forever
E maybe got a boyfriend and her best friend died within two weeks of each other. @_@
v might get a boyfriend next year or so to help copeso writing vi and someone else will be cute!
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
12 Sep 2024, 18:55
Let's Chat!
fun! been looking for someone for viEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:53AngelFyre's iNPC Stephen. They've been dancing around each other for about a year and a half now. X3Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:41who is it?? i love writing lori my inpc and reubenEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:38Romances are fun. I actually didn't plan for E to have one this soon, I planned to look for a crush beginning her third year and have a slow burn kind of thing, but it's been a really cute rollercoaster.Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:36yeah….EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:35
*nodnods* I saw that. Is sad.
E maybe got a boyfriend and her best friend died within two weeks of each other. @_@
v might get a boyfriend next year or so to help copeso writing vi and someone else will be cute!
12 Sep 2024, 18:58
Let's Chat!
Pretty depressed as long as it's within rating, which includes no overt mention of suicidal thoughts or self-harm.
viewtopic.php?t=1670
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
12 Sep 2024, 19:02
Let's Chat!
time to go home
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Sep 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
Aww shucks!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:44
its hard to not be interested in what u write emiits all so good!!
romance subplots are fun >:) romance main plots are fun-er especially when u can make both characters depressed!!!! >:)

So long as people in the Know-How aren't bothered by my constant pinging for lore knowledge then I'm happy
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 19:08
Let's Chat!
so wait how do you do a iNPC application
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
12 Sep 2024, 19:08
Let's Chat!
Well then I think my plot will workEmily Shephard wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:48I introduced one (kinda) in the Forbidden Forest and I thought for sure it was gonna need edited but after three months I think it's all goodMinnie Duke wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:42Yeah, I've just never really known how much we can use dnpcs.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 18:09u could always write up a general idea and ask a staff member to look it over for u? i feel like were given a lot of free reign tho lolMinnie Duke wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 16:19 *sighs* I want to start giving Minnie a plot, but I have no clue what I'm allowed to do.![]()
12 Sep 2024, 19:14
Let's Chat!
INPC applications aren't out just yet but if you look in the characters section of the encyclopedia and go into NPCs, you'll find the relevant forms to fill out for your INPC.
Hope that makes sense!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Sep 2024, 19:17
Let's Chat!
All iNPC info is here: viewtopic.php?t=16915
New iNPCs will open in October and then be open forevermore.
Right now they are working on updating old iNPCs according to the new rules and deactivating old iNPCs so people can make new iNPCs according to the new rules if they wish.
Last edited by EmmaLee LeDames on 12 Sep 2024, 19:18, edited 1 time in total.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.