Compliment the person above you! GAME

oh wow, thank you (‘: <3 that is extremely kind of you to say, I’m touched actually.
As for your character, it’s impressive how detailed she is. I looked at the “what you will need for threads” post on your ency, and there’s so much thought put into all of this, to the point it motivates me to consider making one as well. Same goes for the inspiration post, I love both

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
cute pfp! haven't talked to you, but i hope that'll change <3 you seem so kind! ;)

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Very very cool person, love your RP

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
one of my favorite people on the site!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I return the compliment and add that I miss you alot

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I double that and add that you're the best lost bread I know

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Aww I triple that and add that you're the best romance writer ever

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I quadruple that and add that your banners are beautiful (like you) and thanks but omg i'm so far from that lol

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I multiply that by five (don't come at me brain is not braining) and add that I'm really glad I met you you and whole yappire

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really nice!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars