Compliment the person above you!
Sage! You're a legend on this site
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp and you seem pretty cool!
Compliment the person above you!
you’re so sweet, as I've seen, and I love, love, love your pfp. soooo pretty!
Compliment the person above you!
u just made my day 
You're literally sooo nice and I lovee your new pfp!!!
You're literally sooo nice and I lovee your new pfp!!!
Compliment the person above you!
You are such an amazing active person in the community and we all love when we see Elvenia Moonshadow post 🩷
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
Compliment the person above you!
Dude, the description you made for your character's personality?
p e r f e c t i o n
honestly, he's so well-written, it's insane
p e r f e c t i o n
honestly, he's so well-written, it's insane
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old