How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10000/10 pookie!!!!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 Someone went from paste eater to pookie very fast

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 lmao, uno reverse card shawty bae

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen you around a bunch but never interacted

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 See you everywhere, but never really interacted.

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Seen you around, but never closely interacted

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 AVA!!!! 💚💚💚

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Emilyy!!!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 i recognize your name, but i don’t think we’ve ever interacted

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Been seeing you around often! We've interacted in games, but never in RP.

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.