Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp and your personality
Compliment the person above you!
i love your creativity and i'm really enjoying our RP!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp and you're so nice! And I love RP'ing with you
Compliment the person above you!
one of my top 3 besties!
Compliment the person above you!
sage! your writing is BEA-ti-ful!! and I've always loved your kindness. one of my favorite people!
Compliment the person above you!
Brookline! I love the PFP (haven't been on in a while so if it's new it's super cool!) and you're so sweet!!!!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
You are a really nice and sweet person!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.